Thursday, March 12, 2015

How Montessori Prepared Me For College

I told them I went to a Montessori school. You would think people would just say “okay” and move on, but that rarely occurred. No, this question always launched a number of others.

“Isn’t that just for preschoolers?”


“Isn’t that for super smart people?”


“You really went to a Montessori school?”


“Is that a real place?”



Six years later, as I go through college, I have come to the realization that the Montessori education I received in elementary and middle school did more than just prepare me for high school- It prepared me for college, too.


In what ways? Read on.

1 comment:

  1. All methods of education are good,Example of Term Paper Post because each of them will help you do and learn all that you need for college.

    ReplyDelete